Frequently Asked Questions
g) Invitation codes
Last Updated 2 years ago
What is an invitation code?Invitation codes are used for new user registration. The invitation code is a string of alphanumeric characters one can use to create a new account.
I've received an invitation code. How do I use it to create an account?To use the invitation code, just head to the Registration page, fill all the necessary fields and insert the invitation code in the appropriate box.
ATTENTION: Invitation codes are not for sale. Be carefull if someone is trying to sell you a code being a fraud.
We do have a subscription fee of 100 EUR to limit the number of new users signing up, such that we can grow in a controlled manner. We need to add new users gradually so that our account numbers don't grow beyond what our hardware, bandwidth, and support team can cope with. This helps us ensure that everyone using The Rock Trading gets the best possible experience.
Why use an invitation code?
If you use an invitation code to register, you will not be charged the subscription fee.
How do I get an invitation code?
You do have two options to get an invitation code:
- You can get it for free from a TRT selected partner
- You can get it following below instructions:
- Open telegram and search @rockerduck_bot
- Write the following command /start_therock_test
- Proceed with the test and, if passed, please send a screen shot of the result via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the invitation code.
- Please read our FAQ first
- Code is not for sale
- One code per customer only